Get the skills you need to make a difference
You don’t need to be a health and fitness fanatic to help those around you. If you have an interest in health and wellbeing, good communication skills and enthusiasm to make a difference, a number of training courses are available locally to support you.
Find out more about:
- Becoming a Health Champion
- Health improvement training from the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Teaching people to cook as a Mytime Myway Community Cook (Great Yarmouth and Waveney area) or Joy of Food Trainer (rest of Norfolk)
- Running group weight management courses as a LIFE trainer
- Sexual health promotion training courses